Proper tax planning and preparation allows business owners and individuals to achieve greater tax savings, helping you keep more of what you earn. Our industry knowledge and our tax expertise help us find the right tax solutions for each client’s unique situation.
At Beall Barclay, our professionals will work closely with you year-round to gain an in-depth understanding of your business and personal tax situation. We have built a team of professionals who care about our clients. We serve individuals and businesses of all sizes, and our creative, responsive team of experts understands that each client is different. Our policy is to “look both ways” when it comes to your particular situation and to make sure that you pay no more tax than the law intends. We will also advise you on your transactions throughout the year to ensure your decisions result in the optimal tax benefit.
Our professionals can assist with the following services:
- Year-round tax planning and implementation
- Federal and state tax return preparation
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Retirement and estate planning
- Succession planning
- Business structure planning
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Executive compensation
Our Service Team
- Online Tax Forms – A library of Beall Barclay’s most requested forms for you to download.
- Tax Deadlines Calendar – Don’t miss an important deadline!
- Frequently Asked Questions – Important answers from our tax experts
- Software Links
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - used to view many documents on the internet.
- Federal Links
- Internal Revenue Service
- IRS 2009 Tax Act Benefits
- IRS Taxpayer Help & Education
- IRS Forms & Publications
- IRS Forms & Instructions
- Social Security Administration Online (SSA) Home Page
- Arkansas Links
- Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
- Arkansas DFA Business & Personal Taxes
- Arkansas Sales Tax
- Department of WorkForce Services (formally Arkansas Employment Security Department)
- Arkansas Employment Security Department Forms
- Oklahoma Links